Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) helps keep people safe where they live, work and visit. Allegion is pioneering safety as a provider of security solutions for homes and businesses through 23 global brands. Allegion specializes in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closers and exit devices, steel doors and frames, to access control and workforce productivity systems. Allegion is a $2 billion business employing more than 7,600 people and offering products in more than 120 countries across the world. As an advocate for better safety around the world, Allegion comprises thought leaders and visionaries who solve customers' toughest security challenges. We're progressive, collaborative, expert and forthright in all that we do. We're looking for talented people to advance their careers and grow alongside our business. We invite you to connect with us today.
As a Field Experience Representative within the Digital Customer Experience team, you will have responsibility for supporting customer experience elements which will influence a digital, customer-centric organizational culture. You will use complex problem solving and strong relationship and customer support skills to assist the customer via phone, email, and face-to-face to gain an understanding of the customer pain points, and partner throughout the organization to drive improvements. This role will contribute to the post-order support team and ensure permanent resolution to chronic customer issues which requires a proven, solid foundation in customer issue identification, support and resolution.
- Provide high touch support in the field to identify customer pain points
- Serve as a resource in responding to specific client inquiries via digital tools, email, and phone
- Gather Voice of the Customer feedback and observations to provide deep customer understanding back into the organization
- Collaborate with key partners, including but not limited to, Customer Experience Managers, Sales Reps/Leaders, and Customers to support the field experience
- Assist in the identification of programs and/or projects to mitigate issues with the customer base
- Partner with the pre-order support teams, factories, product management, and quality to prioritize issue resolution
- Participate with Customer Experience Managers to develop and implement formal projects to eliminate chronic, systemic issues that negatively impact the customer's experience
- Assume post-order support duties for any customer account relationship not already identified as strategic within a region, but still considered “of value“
- Serve as an Allegion ambassador actively participating with Sales in customer site visits to better understand the customer's pain points and to foster a customer-facing relationship with intentions of increasing brand loyalty and revenue growth
- Make reasonable decisions on the frontline and coordinate efforts to implement effective change accordingly
- Dotted line reporting back into Customer Experience Manager to provide key insights regarding the overall customer experience, specifically regarding issues and changes per order
- Support Return Material Authorization (RMA) team with warranty labor issues such as completing paperwork, call backs, etc.
- Assist in the delivery of training for adoption of digital solutions with customers
- Provide assistance for process and system implementations impacting sales touchpoints and customers
- Provide high-touch responsiveness to customer issues to resolve problems and to track/trend issues to drive improvement practices deeper in the organization
- Provide local onboarding support to Sales for new Sales Representatives relative to the Digital Customer Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or relevant field) preferred
- 3+ years progressive customer facing experience
- Exceptional customer focus with ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Problem solving ability in a complex environment
- Experience in driving process improvements and transactional efficiencies
- Customer centric with the ability to balance customer benefits and business goals effectively
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute/implement on strategic design
- Capability to manage multiple priorities, manage virtual teams and gain cooperation while driving accountability
- Collaboration and strong interpersonal skills leading within the organization as a change agent
- Experience with multiple ERP (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and CRM (Siebel, Dynamics CRM) preferred
- Advanced experience utilizing analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Access, MSBI) preferred
Charlotte NC 2401 Whitehall Park Dr
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we're required to, but because it's the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370