Requisition Number: EDUCA04276
Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators' most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
We hire mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced environment that delivers the tools that educators need to bridge the divide between implementation and outcomes. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Edmentum is for you.
As an Education Solutions Specialist on our Small Customer Innovations team, you will become an integral part of a team that is transforming the way we support educators and students. You will also be responsible for successfully onboarding our customers and delivering high-quality professional learning experiences to ensure that educators can maximize the use of Edmentum’s products to enhance their instructional practice. Most importantly, you will leverage data to partner with districts and schools to drive programs forward, build capacity, increase fidelity, and ensure the achievement of student outcomes. The ideal candidate will live in Minnesota.
Here's what you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Director of Professional Learning and Consulting Services to develop new and innovative ways to implement and support our customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of Edmentum’s products, a prerequisite for providing world-class support and service to educators.
- Lead the implementation process for schools and districts through building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Partner with educators to leverage data in evaluating program success as well as identifying areas for targeted intervention and sharing of best practices.
- Demonstrate deep working knowledge of State accountability plans, assessments, and curriculum requirements.
- Coach teachers on how to implement Edmentum programs with fidelity as well as how to leverage the data provided to drive student growth.
- Drive adoption on Edmentum programs through and ongoing communications that are centered around driving towards achieving district goals.
- Complete required administrative tasks ensuring communications, schedules, and customer records are updated in a timeline manner and accurately maintained.
- Monitor and maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing customer expectations.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Perform other duties as assigned
Here's what you'll need:
- Degree in education or related field required
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- Experience delivering consulting services in an educational environment or leading education technology implementations
- Assessment experience is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for district partners; advocating partners needs internally and externally
- Knowledge of current educational trends, research, and state-specific requirements
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Passion for driving change in education
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.