As a leading provider of global information security solutions, Code42 secures the ideas of more than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education. Because Code42 collects and indexes every version of every file, the company offers security, legal and IT teams total visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices in London, Munich, San Francisco, Denver and Washington, D.C. We are proud to be funded by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NEA and Split Rock Partners.
Code42 is committed to providing all employees with engaging and challenging work, opportunity for growth, an equal voice to drive innovation, and an environment that cultivates authenticity. In return, we look for people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us all think better and differently. Come join us and #BeCode42
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Code 42 is looking for a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate will possess strong consultative selling skills, be a strong negotiator and have experience reselling & upselling national accounts to meet the client’s needs and drive growth.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing a set of existing small and mid-sized customers to ensure customer satisfaction and product adoption.
- Achieves renewal and expansion targets through consultative selling techniques. Identifies opportunities to upsell to existing customers by positioning new products, increasing usage and additional service offerings.
- Effectively negotiating transactions and developing plans for future growth, including leveraging solid domain and product knowledge to facilitate interest in Code42 expansion.
- Effectively planning and prioritizing a high volume of activities and requests to manage customer issues and requests, including following through on requests in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- Effectively forecasts and communicates at-risk customers.
- Providing results oriented follow up to customers & proactive updates on forecasting, status and escalations.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success in a similarly structured account management role, preferably in a technology organization.
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet and CRM Utilization; previous experience with backup and/or security applications preferred.
- Fanatical devotion to sales development, customer service, business quality, and data security
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers and levels of technology knowledge, including developing & delivering presentations, written communication and engaging verbal communication to effectively establish & maintain credibility.
- Strong creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- This position is based in our Minneapolis office and will require team members work from our corporate office
Travel Commitment: Up to 25%
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focus