Requisition Number: CREAT01115
The Creative Services Specialist position is offered by AbvaTalent, LLC, a subsidiary of Stratacor and affiliate of Delta Dental of Minnesota. The Creative Services Specialist is responsible for assisting the marketing team with the creation and execution of design elements supporting Stratacor, parent company to Delta Dental of Minnesota, Delta Dental of Minnesota Foundation, AbvaInc., Stratacor and its subsidiary brands.
- Responsible for the conceptualization, design, revisions and delivery of digital and print projects that provide creative solutions while working within brand guidelines.
- Partner and communicate with Marketing, Sales, Social Responsibility, and Human Resources to create original visual media and edit all collateral materials (brochures, presentations, emails, etc.)
- Utilize photography and video to deliver social media, advertising, email campaigns, and web design while following compliance guidelines and continuing to expand multi-media capabilities in video and animation.
- Ensure compliance with brand consistency and cohesiveness throughout all layout and design projects.
- Research and recommend applicable improvements as it relates to brand consistency and seamless operations.
- Follow quality assurance tasks to prepare projects for launch and print.
- Revises projects and processes as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
- Assist with other marketing projects and duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong design experience and editing skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience and interest in website UI/UX design and web usability principles
- Closely follows design trends and principals of color, composition, typography, digital design and production management.
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong ability to prepare completed files for production for a variety of mediums
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to organize and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Strong cross functional team communication through written and verbal communication skills
- Respectful collaborative team player
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Photography and Video experience (desired)
- Strong professional portfolio
- Travel Requirements: 10%
- Weight Lifting:25 lbs.
- Reports To: Manager, Creative Services
- Directly Manages: None
- Internal Audiences include: Marketing & Communications, Sales and Operations, Community Benefits/Social Responsibility and Human Resources
- External Audiences include: Current and potential customers, benefit decision makers, brokers, providers, key clients, agencies and partners
- This position may work closely with key vendors that provide support or implementation of technologies or services and this position will be responsible for following vendor compliance guidelines.