Leadership is not just about managing people; it is about investing in their future. Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon Americas, is looking for a Contact Center Supervisor to lead a small but mighty best-in-class contact center program. The goal? Deliver an amazing customer experience to millions of people in need of hearing care.
Expand your knowledge by diving into the Hearing Care Industry! This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career by showcasing your skills and revolutionizing the way customers interact with us daily.
With a close-knit team providing feedback, building an internal onboarding platform is a challenge you’ll overcome with ease. Your innovative approach will also help optimize our database marketing efforts and personalize the customer journey.
Understanding how metrics and KPIs fit into business unit goals is mission critical. Do you thrive on analyzing data to predict the agents needed to meet demand? If so, this will pair well with a balanced approach to effective inbound and outbound strategies.
Upholding our cultural values is crucial to keeping the team motivated while striving to achieve sales goals and deadlines. You’ll partner cross-functionally on team engagement, incentives, customer feedback, and call scripting so agents stay excited to connect with customers daily.
The best part about this job? You will be at the ground floor of a highly visible strategic initiative that in the end, will give the gift of sound to millions.
- Minimum 3-5 years Customer Service experience
- Minimum 5 years Call Center environment experience
- 2 years Call Center Team Lead, or Sr. Representative experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ACD experience preferred (Five9, or other VOIP phone system preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task with numerous interruptions
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are now located downtown Minneapolis in 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…