Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure and Environment, LLC has a need to grow their existing engineering team in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN office. We are seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Civil Engineer eager to be a significant contributor to the design and construction of municipal water utility engineering projects.
Growth, safety, and aging infrastructure – these are all challenges faced by nearly every community today. As a member of the Foth Infrastructure engineering team, you will help clients meet these challenges while minimizing impacts to the community and the environment. From airports to utilities, roads, and bridges, you will be a part of providing effective solutions that are cost-conscious and practical.
- Create models for water, sewer system, and stormwater municipal projects
- Design sanitary sewer, water main, and stormwater utility systems with associated roadway work
- Generate design plans and specifications for bidding purposes
- Provide occasional on-site construction observation activities for projects
- Prepare technical reports and feasibility studies
- Work effectively with project leadership to define project scope and needs
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the project team and regulatory agencies
- Attend client project meetings with Project Managers; meet with regulatory agencies and serve as the alternate contact for client projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Minnesota or the ability to obtain license within 12 months of employment
- Minimum of 3 years public infrastructure engineering experience
- Proficiency in MicroStation or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Client relationship and project management experience
- Water, sewer, and stormwater system modeling
- Construction observation and/or administration experience
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.