Do you have enterprise class experience with building infrastructure solutions in the cloud? Are you ahead of the pack in your understanding of Azure Infrastructure and Platform Services? Can you design and drive Cloud strategies? If so, then we want you to join Concurrency as an Azure Architect!
Concurrency, a multiple-time Microsoft Partner of the Year winner, Microsoft National Solution Provider, and ServiceNow Elite Partner, is growing our Microsoft Cloud Datacenter practice! We are seeking dynamic Cloud Architect with a strong focus on IaaS and PaaS to help our customers adopt private, public and hybrid Cloud solutions.
This is a highly critical role responsible for end-to-end delivery of one-of-a-kind solutions for our valued customers as they embark on their journey to Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud solution consulting for small, medium and large projects across multiple client types and sizes
- Lead and assist with pre-sales and determining specific technical requirements of customer projects
- Design, Development, Integration and Deployment of new Microsoft Azure “best-of-breed“ technologies
- Establish and maintain engineering standards for the operational efficiency and effectiveness of solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve and/or escalate critical issues in a timely fashion
- Responsible for meeting & exceeding customer satisfaction
- Participate in team events, presentations, blogging and other social media to evangelize your knowledge and the Concurrency brand
- Deep understanding of Azure IaaS and Paas environments and offerings
- Experience in a client facing capacity focusing on pre-sales, presenting and handling escalations
- Implementation of project technical deliverables
- Development of technical documentation in support of deliverables
- Successful execution of test & acceptance process of deliverables
- Preferred understanding, or expertise with Azure DevOps
- Collaborate with other team members including Project Managers and Systems Engineers and to ensure successful project delivery
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.