Associate Specialist, Logistics Administration
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that's only the beginning.
- Analyze and implement logistic plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory or finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Analyze, participate in development, and implement logistic plans affecting the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products.
- Conduct distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintain appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinate logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Provide activity and status reports to management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field with no experience. In lieu of formal education, at least 8 years of progressive experience in a related field. 4 years of specialized military experience in the relative field can be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- US Citizenship status required due to client requirements.
- Knowledge of Government Property and SAP experience highly preferred
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: