In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Risk by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider risk solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
Code42 is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our growing team, focusing on web development of insider risk security applications. As part of the team, you will be working alongside senior engineers, learning from them and contributing to the future of Code42 front-end applications. We are seeking an engineer who is willing to learn, ask questions, jump in and contribute to our projects.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Work as a member of a scrum team that will iterate on insider risk security applications that impact the success of Code42.
- Collaborating with user experience designers by providing feedback on UI designs.
- Continuously learn to improve through pair programming and pull request reviews.
- Creating unit and integration tests to ensure code is high quality and maintainable.
- Participating in team design discussions and code reviews, documenting code, asking questions, contributing and accepting feedback.
- Participating in agile story authoring, sizing, and demo sessions for product features.
- Continuously learning about technology and software development, and sharing knowledge with the team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ years of experience in web technologies.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn working in an agile, collaborative environment and asking for help when it's needed.
- Some experience with web frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Has a passion for writing high quality code.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn continuous integration and deployment concepts.
PREFERRED:Some experience with the tools that comprise our tech stack:
- Languages: TypeScript
- Libraries: React, Redux
- CSS Preprocessors: Styled Components, Sass/Less
- Tools: Webpack, Jest, Cypress
- Development Infrastructure: Git (Bitbucket), Jira, Concourse
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.