Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager to manage upstream and downstream activities related to assigned portfolio of products, support programs, and data management software in an effort to enhance the contribution margins of the products and their market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction and guidance of the Product Marketing Manager to develop product strategies that will achieve targeted product market share and revenue.
- Define portfolio and develop go-to market strategy for new products.
- Monitor industry dynamics and competitive products including product performance, sales, and market share trends. Produce competitive analysis and materials comparing products with its key competitors.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales and marketing strategies and tactics in conjunction with other departments, such as sales, clinical operations, marketing, supply chain and distribution, to support business objectives.
- Determine customer's needs by designing research methodologies to obtain market insight information.
- Develop product literature, brochures, sales binders and all sales product support materials.
- Attend cross-functional team meetings composed of product development, operations, quality assurance, regulatory, finance, etc. as needed.
- Support the sales department with communication as needed.
- Assist with new product labeling and revisions to current products; tasks may include writing or editing user manuals, package inserts, and design of shelf boxes.
- Position specialty areas could include a number of ARKRAY products or specific applications of those products; examples include working with large retail partners, working on new and existing product lines and working with technologies associated with products like ARKCare or blue tooth applications.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Demonstrated involvement with product launches launch planning and tactical execution.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, healthcare, product management, or related field.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well and take direction in a cross-functional team handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Proficiency in communication, word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.