Associate Customer Support Analyst
Customer Support Opportunity
SPS Commerce is hiring several Associate Customer Support Analysts to join our team in Minneapolis! This position consists of helping our retail customers and their trading partners to solve issues through phone calls, emails, and web chats. You’ll ensure that they know our product as well as you do so their business can run smoothly. This is a position with high growth opportunity in the company, and you’ll quickly build knowledge of SPS Commerce and the retail business as you work across teams in a highly collaborative environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a great investigator. You have technical aptitude, but don’t mind some ambiguity. You’ll thrive in this role if you can work with a customer to get to the root of their issues, ask questions, and be curious to get to the bottom of an issue.
- You’re naturally curious. You’ll be learning all about the retail industry and working one-on-one with our customers and being curious will help you to understand how we can best support them to resolve any tech issues, and then prevent them from happening again.
- You enjoy collaborating with people and making connections. You won’t always have all the answers, but you know where to find them. Our company is full of industry experts, and you’re encouraged to seek out others to help with issues as you learn the ropes.
We know that there are a lot of employment choices for great talent so at SPS we work hard to create an environment where “Employees Come First” and where your “Thirst for Growth” can be nurtured. We’re a market leader and have just passed our 85th consecutive quarter of growth. This allows us to continue to invest in our employees and aggressively gain market share.
In this role, you’ll spend your time working with customers via phone, email and chat app. You’ll handle a variety of tasks including troubleshooting and issue resolution, providing on-the-spot education on products and assisting customers with ERP integrations. In order to maximize the quality and value, our team works with a fairly structured and scheduled environment, whether your working in the call queue or handling cases that are assigned daily. You’ll also have time chance to get to work closely with other departments – while you won’t have all the answers, we’ll make sure you know where to go to get a problem solved!
- Facilitating problem identification and research, and drives resolution, advocating for customer success
- Assisting customers seeking education and/or issue resolution while working with a variety of SPS Commerce products and services
- Assessing nature of customer needs and work to resolve issues ranging from basic to moderate complexity
- Referring and escalating to appropriate internal teams as necessary
- Logging and tracking customer interactions using the designated customer resource manager (CRM)
- Demonstrating agility by acting as a flex resource as necessary across multiple contact channels
- Adhering to provided schedules to ensure availability for customer needs and adapts to changes when needed
Required Skills / Experience:
- A combination of 5 years of post-secondary education and work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and work effectively with technical processes and data
- Be self-directed and able to work autonomously and managing fluctuating priorities.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office-Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work off-peak hours which includes some evening and weekend shift work
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.