The North America Rigid Sourcing Assistant Manager will be accountable for the North America Regional Rigid Plastic spend, and will lead the Glass Category for the North America Region. This role will partner with the North American teams and Global Sourcing Center to advance category strategies, total value, and North American Retail business deliverables.
- Glass (Regional Category): Lead strategy development, lead category strategory and cost optimatization, leadership.
- Rigid Plastic (Global Category): Partner with the Global team and North America Operating Units to successfully execute strategy and HMM deliverables.
- Lead service excellence, supplier performance, and risk management across categories.
- Collaborate with North America Innovation, Technology and Quality (ITQ) to deploy Supplier Relationship Management practices.
- Partner with the Sustainability team to develop new sustainable sources of rigid packaging.
- Drive value for Regional Rigid category and Operating Units through Source to Pay tools, including: Category Strategy development, bid deployment, negotiations and contracting.
- Lead budget and estimate process for category scope.
- Identify market risks, opportunities and impact (total cost of ownership, cash flow).
- Enable growth through internal and external network.
- Bachelors' Degree (Supply Chain, Finance or Economics preferred)
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience
- Previous senior buyer management experience
- Experience with plastic and/or packaging category is a plus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: ability to collaborate, influence and motivate others. Build and maintain strong relationships across the Supply Chain, ITQ, and Operating Units.
- Result driven and execution excellence leadership.
- Creative approach to problem solving. Demonstrate curiosity and open mindset.
- Broad Perspective: ability to 'connect the dots' and utilize strategic thinking.
- Financial acumem. Strength in analytical skills.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to effectively deliver against business strategies.