You can’t think of anywhere else you’d rather be. You enjoy coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in-store Customer Experience, and you’re now ready to start leading the team with all aspects of the Customer Experience, including: store operations, training, employee management, visual merchandising, and asset protection. In the absence of the Store Manager, you will assume all managerial duties. Your performance will be measured by your ability to drive sales and maximize profit goals for a specific store.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store leadership
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Connect With Foot Locker
Not ready to apply? Connect with Foot Locker for periodic updates about our stores, brands and career opportunities!