The Environmental Services Aide provides clean, comfortable, orderly and satisfying environments for the patients, employees, and PN community. The Environmental Services Aide (ESA) promotes sanitary conditions which prevent the spread of infections. Minimum Education and Work Experience: Required – None Preferred:
• Equivalent to two years of high school
• Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies, computer and their related uses
• Able to communicate; read, and understand instructions
• Previous experience in housekeeping
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The OrganizationAt Park Nicollet you're part of something bigger. We're a member of the HealthPartners organization, an award-winning integrated health care system comprised of several organizations. HealthPartners includes a team of 21,000 people dedicated to making a difference for our members, patients and the community. Whether you want to work in direct patient care, or support those who do, you will find a vast variety of job opportunities. Here, your contributions help to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.Park Nicollet Mission, Vision and ValuesMission: Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.Values:Excellence We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.Compassion We care and show empathy and respect for each person.Partnership We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.Integrity We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.What makes us unique?At Park Nicollet, we never forget why we're here. Your health and well-being is our top priority and is at the forefront of everything we do. We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as “Head
• Heart, Together,“ and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.To learn more about our organization, including our award winning care, please visit our website at www.parknicollet.com.