The Client Partner is responsible for developing, executing and partnering across all digital strategy work for one of our largest global accounts. You will ensure profitability for existing business, including interacting with the client to develop and grow the relationships, negotiate contracts, and come to an agreement on scope and estimated costs of projects. As the “ultimate“ advisor to the client, the Client Partner must align the client's expectations and Publicis Sapient's deliverables in a way that will support the client success and outcomes that are meaningful to them.
- Develop corporate-level brief that is inspiring with a clear call-to-action to come up with an idea that will address the client's digital portfolio
- Focus on increasing organic revenue within the account
- Management of inter-agency/inter-company relationships within Publicis Groupe companies
- Set project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Support Project Management in analyzing the key issues and risks in the program and assess business impact
- Accountable for ensuring that team are upholding the quality on all client deliverables set forth in the brief and that we are meeting our contractual obligations to the client on all fronts MSA and SOW level
- Plays escalation role in driving toward our quarter close results leveraging relationships where need be to ensure we achieve expected outcomes
- Takes ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets aligned with business goals and ensure contractual arrangements which hit the company's profit targets
- Accountable for a thorough understanding of and the up to date maintenance of the P&L for the portfolio of business
- Align with executives as a Strategic Trusted Advisor and assist in marketing/budgeting planning process
- Stay abreast of client's industry trends as well as trends in the digitally enabled world. This also includes how they affect client's business and marketing initiatives.
- Understand the client's culture, capabilities, team structure, decision-making process and take decisions to ensure success for the client
- Drive succession planning, business development and client proposals
Your Skills & Experience
- Must be from Consulting with 10+ years of experience in a client partner /account management role
- Experience and understanding of digital enterprise technology solutions within the financial services industry
- Accountability for budget or client revenue of $10mm+
- 5+ years of client executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the C levels
- Hands on experience with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Meet general client services requirements: Build relationships with both clients and partner agencies, grow account, Financial needs; budgets/contracts, etc.
- Be familiar with Adobe AEM and Microsoft to be able to have conversations with the client and team
- Experience working with multiple agencies would be preference – be able to understand the politics that goes along with this
- Be able to communicate/be a leader to/with both North American and India teams
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate 401K matching program
Career Level: Director
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities here (this is for third party job board scraping purposes)
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.