We Are Ria Money Transfer
A global leader in the cross-border money transfer industry and subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), with presence in more than 160 countries, at Ria we open ways for a better everyday life. At Ria, you’ll be doing much more than just your typical job. For us, this isn’t just business. It’s personal. We’re committed to helping millions of people send money home to their loved ones around the world, knowing that our customers deserve much more than just a fair price: they deserve empathy, hope, and ultimately respect. Join us in our mission to open ways for a better everyday life.
As an Information Security Engineer, you will design, implement and opearate scalable, secure, and robust security solutions to protect the organization's data and IT Infrastructure from cyber attacks.
In this role, you will be part of the global Information Security team. The position will be based in Madrid, reporting directly to Information Security Manager, EMEA.
- Manage our Security software and assets
- Review and assess alerts from our different systems and perform incident investigations as needed
- Work in different projects in order to design and implement innovative solutions to increase the company’s security posture and satisfy regulatory requirements
- Conduct security audits and follow-up on remediation plans with asset owners
- Experience in the following technologies: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, NAC, Vulnerability Management, IAM, SIEM, Cloud & Microservices Security, DLP and Web Security among others
- Good coding skills, such as Powershell, Bash and/or other languages
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Other languages are valued.
- Critical thinking and the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Positive, flexible, accountable, well-organized and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Comfortable working under your own initiative while aligning with the team’s strategy and direction.
Ability to work in and contribute to a global and dynamic team-based environment
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to Information Security, IT or similar field.
- At least 4-5 years of proven experience in Information Security.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH, Comptia Security , GPEN or CISA/CISM desired.
- Experience in the Financial sector is a plus.
If you are consistently pushing yourself toward innovative design thinking with a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a global team, we’d like to meet you.