Ria Financial Services is the third-largest global
money transfer company and a division of the North American public company
Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT). RIA is a global leader in remittances and is
a recognized benchmark in both quality and reliability of the service it offers
to general public.
We are looking for an
enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our friendly team at our
EMEA Headquarters in Alcobendas, Madrid. In this role you would provide
information to our customers about their transactions and resolve any queries
they have. Your main responsibilities will include:
Â· Responding via
telephone and email to questions/complaints from agents or final customers
(senders or beneficiaries of money transfers), resolving any issues that arise.
Â· Modifying and
correcting data from orders processed incorrectly.
Â· Maintaining constant
communication with the correspondent (paying agent in country of destination)
via telephone or email in order to resolve complaints.
Â· Managing together with
the accounting department refunds from cancelled orders.
- Minimum studies required: high school completed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet Explorer.
- At least one yearÂ´s work experience in customer service or call centre positions.
- Advanced level of XXXX and English.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written).
- Team worker.
- Attention to details.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule.