Compensation (Hourly Range)*: $44-46/hr
If you are an experienced EHS Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an EHS Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an EHS Coordinator will include
- Troubleshooting problems and for the repair and maintenance of all manufacturing and facilities equipment
- Performing and contributing to the development and completion of the preventative (PM) / Predictive (PdM) maintenance program
- Implementing Continuous Improvement Actions through-out the plan
- Training to operators on basic maintenance skills in order to develop a true Autonomous Maintenance system
- Priority on any safety issues that arise and need to be addressed in the plant
- Perform troubleshooting and repair functions on all equipment to support productivity and reliability throughout the facility
- Provide hands-on technical support for down equipment coverage and/or project coverage
- Training of operators to perform autonomous maintenance tasks
- Be responsive and dedicated to meeting production needs and requirements.
- Perform installation, corrective maintenance or preventive/predictive maintenance all equipment and tooling as assigned
- Utilize the following technical skills required for the position:
- Reading electrical schematics and hardwiring to prints,
- Troubleshooting electrical systems via electrical test equipment (multi-meters, amp probes, data recorders, etc.)
As an EHS Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC License is preferred)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot AC motors and controls to 480Vac 3 phase & DC motors and controls to 180Vdc
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of servo drives and motors (Specifically AB motors with AB Kinetix drives)
- Strong knowledge of sensors including proximity switches, reed switches, color sensors, laser sensors.
- Interfacing PCs to PLC controllers & Troubleshooting via PLCs including but not limited to Allen Bradley PLCs
- Performing PdM activities including thermographic imaging, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and oil analysis
- Troubleshooting pneumatic, hydraulic, power transmissions systems
- Operating machine tools (mills, lathes, breaks)
- Welding processes
- Develop PM / PdM Plans for production equipment
- Inspect and correct problem areas on above mentioned systems to ensure proper operating conditions
- Refer complex situations to Maintenance Team Lead or Maintenance Supervisor
- Capable of Handling Continuous Improvement Projects in the production areas of the facility
- Provide feedback to the team and Engineering functions about area that are in need of improvement and ideas for implementation
- Work with Plant Teams on Problem Solving & Kaizen Activities
- Continuously work to improve the level of housekeeping in not only the facilities and maintenance areas but through-out the plant
- Have familiarity with Chilled Water Systems, HVAC Units, Air Compressors (up to 150hp), Power Distribution Systems (from secondary side of utility transformer to the assembly equipment), Fire Suppression and Sprinkler Systems.
- Be responsible for managing their individual development and improvement through the IPS System
- Utilize CMMS for work order tracking and closure.
- Monitor spares & equipment levels for facility equipment and flag up shortages, obsolescence and inventory requirements.
- Perform any other duties as specified by Maintenance Supervisor
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience Required:
- 2 year college degree in Industrial Systems or equivalent field and 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in in a manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to work altered shift schedules as needed to support the business
- Daily and Weekend Overtime will be required to complete duties of the position
- Personal Computer System Skills required (MS Office Suite preferred)
- Complete interview, reference checks and medical examination.
As an EHS Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for EHS Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: osha, compliance, ergonomics, safety