Northwest Louisiana Technical Community Collegeis accepting applications for the following positions:
Full timeHeavy Equipment Operator Instructor at the NLTCC- Minden Campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructional/Teaching Performance
- Instructional Development
- Instructional Management
- Classroom Management
- Student Guidance and Advising Activities
Qualifications and Experience to apply:
- Four or more years' experience with heavy commercial equipment- heavy duty vehicles designed for construction tasks such as earth moving.
- Current CDL license is required.
- Preferred candidate will have over the road driving experience with the CDL license.
- Must be able to drive a standard transmission.
- Will be required to pass a test with a Louisiana DMV approved tester.
- Associates Degree
In accordance with NWLTC Policy #6.003, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. NLTCC participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
Please submit resumes, transcripts and any references to the following address:
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College
9500 Industrial Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Attn: Human Resources
Or fax: 318-371-3325
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College, visit www.nltcc.edu
NLTCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status, veteran's status, or sexual orientation in admissions to it's programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of its operations. NLTCC does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.