Why Badger Meter?
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you have the autonomy and challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? Are you energized when you know that your contributions matter and make a difference in business success? If yes, then Badger Meter may be a great place for you!
For more than 115 years, Badger Meter has provided strong, stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the opportunity to build long, successful careers. As a leading manufacturer of flow measurement technology, Badger Meter offers many opportunities to measure what matters in protecting the world's water and other precious resources. Our company is large enough to continually drive market innovation, all while we maintain a collaborative and flexible working atmosphere.
What You Will Contribute:
This position is responsible for assisting software quality professionals in:
Preparing software for testing
- Setting up testing systems hardware
- Restoring the testing data base
- Verifying that the test system is ready to begin
- Testing software products for release
- Executing the steps of the test case and recording the results
- Alerting SQA personnel when systems are not performing correctly
- Assisting in the documentation of test results
- Assembling the test results into documents for product release
- Analyzing results over multiple runs to determine product performance trends
- Assisting in test automation
- Working with other test engineers to design the automated test implementing the automated test (or portions of a test) as directed by a team member
- Currently pursing Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- Intermediate computer/technical skills in Microsoft products
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.