Requisition ID: 10106
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Manager, US Demand Planning, working in Milwaukee, WI, you will own and develop the demand plan for the US to meet marketplace demand. This includes the development, execution, and performance analysis of demand plans to meet the evolving beverage portfolio.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, NA Demand Planning, and works closely with our Commercial, Sales, Supply Chain and Distributors.
- Be the representative lead and source for the demand plan through the monthly demand review cycle. This requires strong leadership and collaboration with commercial stakeholders to align a single forecast.
- Support pursuit of drive toward customer level forecasting, adopting new technologies and approaches to evolve forecasting intelligence. This may include project support for new system implementations.
- Contribute to the ensuring the optimal landed cost with least obsolescence through effective demand plans for highly volatile and new to the world SKUs.
The Other Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Sales, preferably in the CPG industry
- You will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- Successful track record of identifying, creating and implementing innovative business partnerships
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.