Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Basic Function: The Senior Financial Analyst position is responsible for supporting the Business and Leadership Team by providing financial & business analysis in the areas of planning, forecasting, reporting & presentations. Other duties include monitoring the accounting cycle and assisting in sales reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly financial monitoring, analysis, reporting, observations, recommendations, and presentations for management.
- Overseeing the full accounting cycle, including accuracy review, process monitoring and improvement, and transaction recording.
- Preparing, analyzing and loading monthly financial data to generate consolidated reporting
- Cost & expense analysis, allocation, and documentation - intercompany, intracompany - manufacturing & SGA.
- Financial Planning, Forecasting & Analysis - historical, budget, forecast, Strategic Plan, and long-range planning. Process, coordination, modeling, analysis, recommendations, reporting, and presentations.
- Budgeting - Process, coordination, financials, analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Special studies, projects, other - ad hoc - financial, commercial, operational, other. Project Management.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Five (5) plus years of experience in finance and/or accounting in an industrial manufacturing context. Public accounting experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPA license preferred but not required.
In depth knowledge and experience with ERP system (SAP) required. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software programs required. Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management preferred. Experience with SAP Business Objects and Excel4Apps GL Wand or Global Software Spreadsheet Server preferred but not required.
Find Us on Facebook!!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™