Responsible for partnering with operating companies to develop and expand Pizza & Italian products.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Support the direct selling team to gain additional product placements in current customers and team up to new business and customers in the Pizza and Italian segment.
- Train the Area Managers and District Sales Managers on all aspects of selling to the Pizza and Italian customer segment to include product cuttings, product applications and preparation and menu ideas that support our field sales efforts.
- Conducts training for customers.
- Serves as business consultant for customers in an effort to build customer loyalty and promote sales.
- Performs competitive brand product cuttings.
- Guides local supplier and broker support in proper communication of brands.
- Gathers brand feedback from sales and operators.
- Identifies potential significant users of Brand items and conducts presentations to the customers.
- Communicates quality issues and/or competitive product information.
- Works with sales, marketing and purchasing to maintain proper SKU balance of products while focusing efforts to grow branded sales.
High School Diploma/GED
3-5 Years minimum sales/customer service experience. Working Knowledge of Pizza and Italian restaurant related products; especially mozzarella, dairy, can tomatoes, baking goods/flour, meats and dry and non-foods.
Must be able to travel throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing
B2B sales experience and proven track record, including account management.
Restaurant and/or culinary experience.
Training experience highly desired.