At Dohmen, we are committed to keeping our clients for life, ensuring no conflict of interest exists, achieving continuous innovation, and focusing on continuous improvement. Our behavior is guided by five simple values that define how we work and are the essence of what makes us successful:
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “How can I help you?”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “How can I make it happen?”
Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “How can I do it better?”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “How can we achieve success?”
Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “How can I challenge myself”
The Program Coordinator is responsible to organize, communicate and plan activities within the Enterprise Performance team (issue/request management and client implementations (including product launches and departures). This position in addition to building strong relationships across DLSS and with our clients also collects and trends client inquiry data providing interpretation of data as well as recommendations to Quality and the management team. There will be a heavy focus on creating and preparing management reports as well as monitoring client inquiry systems to be sure the DLSS team is appropriately focused.
· Create and communicate management reporting for internal and external team members as requested.
o These reports are then used to make business decisions
· Champion cross-enterprise collaboration and communication resulting in more efficient and effective delivery.
· Maintain a high level adherence to department and company processes resulting in high quality client experience and satisfaction.
· Lead interactions at all levels within DLSS and clients’ company in order to maintain and demonstrate the expected high level of client satisfaction.
· Excellent project management skills
essential duties and responsibilites:
· Strategic Account Management (SAM) coordination (make sure the following are completed:
o Client Account plan exists (updated per policy)
o QBR’s are scheduled per policy
o Executive Meetings are scheduled per policy
o Provide reporting to Management as requested
· SFDC Champion
o Monitor the aging of requests and issues in SFDC. Reach out to owners as items age out in an effort to resolve the inquiry.
§ Provide reporting to Management
o Work with key stakeholders to assess the effectiveness of SFDC reporting and dashboards
§ Work with team members to identify opportunities for improvement (change)
§ Communicate changes to DLSS as needed with system changes.
o Create and maintain key management reports and dashboards
o Collaborate with DLSS team members to identify reporting (dashboard) gaps working with the SFDC internal team members to implement those changes.
§ Communicate changes to applicable team members.
· Assist the team with product launches (overflow)
o Manage the team PTO calendar and out of office inquiries.
· Client IT requests (excludes EDI)
o Work with the AE and client to define requirements and complete the SOW.
o Work with the business to ensure the SOW is contemplates all aspects of the business.
o Coordinate activities with the IT team (entering help desk tickets, requesting status updates from IT, answering questions (client and IT), etc).
o Provide the client and applicable DLSS team members status updates
o Make sure billing is submitted to Accounting for work completed.
o Complete change orders as needed (submit to the client once approved).
Operations and Service Management:
· Work effectively in all applicable systems and standardized systems/processes.
· Completes all necessary project management documentation, work plans and communications.
· Communicates clearly with all team members regarding changes in workload or schedules.
· Demonstrates a passion and desire for excellence within the position, department and company.
· Completes requests/tasks as assigned by department team members (supports the team administratively as needed).
· Assist with metric tabulation, collection and reporting
· Represents the company with clients, customers, vendors, business partners and the public.
· Lead cross-functional teams as required and facilitates team meetings
· Manage with a sense of urgency and availability as the client advocate
· Creates a positive environment that encourages open and honest communication that is core to collaborative work relationships
· Work with Quality to lead/co-lead CQI initiatives.
· Expected to travel 15% of the time (DLSS facilities).
· Excellent mathematical skills.
· Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook. The ability to learn and become proficient in company software packages.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are critical to this position.
· Must be a good listener and able to respond to clients in a professional manner.
· Work independently as well as working with management on key client issues.
· Perform detail-oriented work accurately, handle several assignments simultaneously, maintain confidential information, and produce reports in a timely manner.
· Exhibits an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor. Energizes others and heightens morale through her/his attitude.
· Develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding. Able to clearly present information through the spoken word, read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listen well
· Be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
· Maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; establish high standards and measures; do work right the first time and inspect material for flaws; test new methods thoroughly; reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority
· Take action in solving problems with exhibiting good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even with dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options.
· Prepare for emerging client needs, manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and task
· Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures in crisis situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to unwritten rules or practice
· Able to withhold actions or speech in the absence of important information; deal with unresolved situations; frequent change, delays or unexpected events
· A 4-year college degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred. Three to five years of customer service, account or project management experience is preferred
· Experience working with clients and internal team members to resolve business issues/requests
· Experience working with Microsoft (including MS Project and Powerpoint)
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to productively interact and negotiate with all levels of customers and company personnel
· Previous Project Management experience strongly preferred.
· Great people skills; fair, kind-hearted, energetic, client focused and be able to have fun
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and embodies a collaborative work style