Production Supervisor - Contractor
We currently have an immediate need to hire a Contract Production Supervisor to work onsite to manage our 3rd shift team.
This opening will cover a leave of absence for our team.
- The Production Supervisor will communicate and coordinate each day the quality and production requirements with the first and third shift Production Supervisors to achieve the desired KPI for each respective area of responsibility in a safe manner
- He/she will be able to work cross-functionally among quality, manufacturing engineering, maintenance, scheduling, CI, purchasing, human resources and finance
The pay is $40-45 per hour range and 40-hours per week is expected. We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor who has experience in manufacturing, leading teams to meet production goals in a safety-compliant manner.
The Supervisor will manage general production and skilled production position associates.
- College degree preferred with course work in related areas such as mechanical/manufacturing engineering, industrial management, materials management, quality, etc. or comparable experience
- Three years’ experience in die cast, injection molding or assembly manufacturing
- Demonstrated results implementing and achieving key performance indicators involving Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and continuous improvement
- Project management skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- We offer excellent health benefits after 90-day probation
- Paid Vacation
- 10 paid Holidays
- Overtime pay after 8 hours each day
- Sunday double time pay
- Weekly paycheck
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.