LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Term Full-time Outside Technician (Customer Services Specialist-Construction) can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicle and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Specialists-Construction connect, rearrange, maintain and repair AT&T services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Specialist-Construction:
- Connect, repair and rearrange cable conductors
- Review and analyze prints, diagrams or schematic drawings
- Splice and waterproof coverings
- Repair and maintain outside plant facilities
- May climb ladders and poles
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Customer Services Specialists-Construction must have the following:
- Valid state driver’s license
- Non-negligent driving record
- Meet 300lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
Test study guides can be found here