Requisition Number: MORGU01859
1. Minimum of associates degree in funeral/mortuary science or bachelors degree in a science field such as biology.
2. Working knowledge of gross anatomy.
3. One year or more of former autopsy or related work experience, such as in the military or embalming at a funeral home preferred.
4. Certification from an accredited school of Mortuary Science and Wisconsin State Licensure as a Funeral Director desirable.
5. Good computer (Excel, Word, Access) and basic photography skills.
6. Good communication and customer service skills.