Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op
The Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op will be responsible for assisting the Milwaukee Manufacturing Operations Team in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives. This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the team’s daily activities, including: managing change tasks, learning and executing ISO 9001, expediating production and on-time delivery tasks, executing on product costs and continuous improvement tasks.
· Learn and execute personal protective equipment, assessing risk and managing change tasks.
· Learn and execute ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, production part approval process tasks.
· Learn and execute Oracle EBS, process routing, expediting production and on-time delivery tasks.
Learn and execute product costing, request for quotation and continuous improvement tasks.
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering field; minimum of four semesters completed at an accredited university.
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
· Ability to work full-time throughout duration of 8-month co-op program with a reliable mode of transportation.
· Familiar with 2D and/or 3D CAD packages (AutoCAD 2015, SolidWorks 2015, or Creo 2.0 or later).
· A mechanical aptitude with attention to detail and focus on safety.
· Ability to effectively juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing work environment.
· Ability to manage timelines with a high desire to learn.
· Excellent collaboration and communication (written, verbal, and visual) skills.
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
The Master Lock Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The Master Lock Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.