Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Lead Industrial Wastewater Engineer working out of our Madison, WI, Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI or Minneapolis, MN Office Location, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients’ success.
- Provide technical leadership on complex, multi-disciplined industrial wastewater and water projects including preparation of design calculations, drawings, and other technical work products as required
- Demonstrate knowledge in chemical, mechanical, and biological industrial wastewater treatment processes
- Maintain relationships with approval authorities and industry organizations
- Coordinate technical reports/feasibility studies, designs, and construction support activities with internal and external clients
- Act as the contact for regulators, clients, industry organizations, and legal affairs
- Support the efforts of Client Team Leaders by creating proposals and cultivating client relationships for both existing and potential clients
- Design industrial wastewater solutions for Foth clients using CAD principles
- Develop and continuously improve standard work for the industrial wastewater practice
- Build and facilitate teamwork among members/disciplines at all levels
- Maintain knowledge of existing and proposed regulations related to wastewater treatment systems and water quality
- BS degree in Chemical, Environmental, Civil, or related engineering degree
- 10+ years of experience with industrial wastewater treatment projects in the areas of feasibility, design, and/or construction management
- Professional Engineer certification and ability to obtain multi-state licensure
- Design wastewater solutions for Foth clients using CAD principles
- Previous experience monitoring detailed engineering plans that evaluate project performance
- Previous experience teaching, mentoring, motivating, and developing others
- Previous experience participating in client meetings
- Previous experience leading technical presentations
- Previous experience implementing chemical, mechanical, and biological wastewater treatment processes in a variety of industrial settings
- MS degree in Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with an engineering consulting firm
- Previous experience with Integrating complex engineering on wastewater projects
- Establishing working relationships with regulators is a plus
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.