Requisition Number: LABOR01858
1.High school diploma, and
2. At least oneof the following additional requirements:
A. Two years of clinicallaboratory experience, including but not limited to:
1. Accurate and timely performance of assigned procedures.
2. Understanding of and strict adherence to departmental and laboratory-wide policies.
3. Accurate performance and reporting of select laboratory tests.
4. Accurate performance anddocumentation of quality control measures.
5. Accurate and timely data entry and verification, if appropriate, utilizing a Laboratory Information System.
B. Current enrollment or previously attended a post-secondary school pursuing a science or healthcare related field.
3.Basic computer knowledge and minimum data entry skills of 35 words per minute with 97% accuracy, and 10-key at 120 keystrokes per minute with 98% accuracy.
4. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
5. Ability to work well in both team settings and independently.
6. Ability to use good judgement, take initiative, and adapt to changes in work assignments.