Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated “Learning Week“ where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
- This position has a start date of January 19th, 2021
About The Team
We are a team of analysts responsible for onboarding products or services offered by the FIS Payments Division specifically related to special campaign offers to many clients at a given time. These could range from onboarding a client to utilize Apple Pay, Tap & Go Contactless credit or debit cards, Fraud products and more. We are a dynamic team that is always on the leading edge of new product offerings to our clients. In addition, we create a great deal of reporting at our peer level as well as executive level.
What You Will Be Doing
- Once trained, you may have 20-30 projects at a given time and work via weekly meetings and email/phone conversations to provide updates to clients on project status.
- Our team is an enterprise team working across most card platforms at FIS. You may also work in partnership with Visa, MasterCard, or other external partners to onboard clients to products/services.
- Day to day will be spent completing project tasks, working with internal and external partners. Projects are tracked in excel, Quick Base, and other internal tools.
- Communication is key. You will be communicating with clients, internal departments and with external vendors.
- You will be creating and maintaining reporting that is intended for delivery to direct management as well as business unit executives.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – specifically PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Power BI
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.