General responsibilities include the proper management of an established sales territory including selling, servicing, merchandising, administration and accounts receivable. This position is intended to train new personnel who will eventually have a sales territory.
Sales Trainee/Merchandisers are responsible for achieving sales objectives, territory management, selling current and new products, promotions, in-store tastings, and servicing accounts. This also includes merchandising activities such as: shelf placement, maintaining cold boxes, building displays and stocking inventories. Flexibility is the key to being a successful Sales Trainee Merchandiser.
- 4 year BA/BS college degree or related industry experience (preferred)
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goals and results driven
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug test
- Local candidates preferred (no relocation package)