Do you strive to set yourself apart by your gracious service and impeccable style? Are you passionate and energetic about delivering exceptional experiences to guests in the premier luxury hotel in downtown Milwaukee? If so, The Pfister is looking for outstanding people like you to be a part of our team and continue its iconic legacy.
Ensuring that all guests needs are consistently met or exceeded by maintaining all aspects of the Pfister food and beverage outlets including; cleanliness, food and beverage quality, and meeting hotel service standards. Providing a reputation of prestigious service resulting in high satisfaction ratings, and increasing new and returning guests.
Establish objectives by professional leadership and administration, effective and fair personnel development, and maintaining the highest standards in the outlets resulting in increasing teamwork and morale. Reducing absenteeism and lowering employee turnover rates.
Maintaining budgetary guidelines by improving sales through service, up-selling, increasing return guests, keeping accurate records and inventories, and proper cash handling techniques that will minimize losses, and shortages resulting in decreasing costs, and increasing profitability.
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline staff for the efficient operation of each outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Direct staff in their work assignment, and utilize on-going training techniques.
- Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Maintain profitability of outlet to support hotel operations. Control payroll and equipment costs. Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies.
- Strong knowledge of Food & Beverage operations and preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of Beverage operations and wines.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve.