Are you interested in being part of a small, diverse team passionate about building technologies that change the way people learn? Splunk Education is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Education Technologies Team. Our team is focused on building systems that help users learn to use our products in innovative ways.
Do you love tackling interesting problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that delight users? We need to talk.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to grow as an engineer. This role will provide a constant stream of new things to learn, providing the opportunity to expand your current knowledge and deep dive into new technologies.
- Growth. We strongly believe in growing team members through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- We pride ourselves on a collaborative, open and supported work environment.
- The ability to work from home, or one of our many offices across the globe.
What you will do:
- Participate in design and development of projects, either independently or in a team.
- Be self-sufficient and take ownership of seeing projects through to successful conclusions.
- Be the gatekeeper of the codebase and ensure that it stays stable, secure, readable, and documented.
- Work with a diverse team of experts in education, video production, security and IT infrastructure.
- Tasks include working on technologies that deploy lab servers, mock machine data, integrate multiple API services, and track the success of our customers.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Kubernetes, GIT, and Splunk.
- Understanding of machine and application logs.
- Having done past work with Learning Management Systems, SCORM, XAPI, WebRTC, and Video Streaming technologies considered a bonus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.