Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Here, you're empowered to own the results of your work and walk in the shoes of our clients to better understand their business. Our values have guided us from day one, creating an intense pride in knowing that every day is an opportunity to thrill our clients, side-by-side with the larger community we all call Quad.
Quad is a leading global provider of print and media solutions, is currently seeking a Customer Account Coordinator to be based in our West Allis, WI facility. The Customer Account Coordinator will provide support to Customer Account team by assisting with daily administrative tasks that facilitate customer orders from start to finish.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate data entry of customer supplied order information and modify when needed while ensuring it is in the appropriate format for upload into necessary systems
- Generate and distribute accurate documents (order details, instructions, etc.) for reference and use by the appropriate production team
- Provide support on ERP Systems for other Customer Account Management team members
- Inform Customer Account Management team on project/order updates and identify and escalate any missing requirements
- Track customer orders and communicate any delays or issues to appropriate team members and areas
- Coordinate and run basic customer reports
- All other administrative support duties as requested and assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work under general supervision and balance a number of priorities and tasks as well as work effectively among a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good organizational and problem solving skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace