We're Industry Leaders. You're highly motivated. Imagine what we can do together.
We're growing FAST and we need motivated and highly talented people to keep the dream going. We're currently looking for a Construction Manager (Owner's Representative) who will manage civil development and construction of Fiduciary Real Estate Development's “Season's Product Line.“
If you bring this to the table:
- Has developed innovative ways to maintain construction flow, solve issues, reduce waste and develop recovery strategies to maintain project milestones.
- Is motivated to put people and teams in the best position to succeed.
- Sense of urgency and motivated self-starter.
- Is someone who pays attention to the details and can make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects.
- Requires a firm commitment to our company's core values: visionary leadership, accountability with integrity, camaraderie and passion for people.
- Completed or is actively pursuing a CMAA certification and 30 hour OSHA course.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management/Architecture/Civil Design or related degree.
- Valid Driver's License and insurance.
Here's what we'll bring:
- One of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry
- A commitment to your career growth and professional development
- A collaborative team-based environment
We've been in the industry for over 35 years and are growing daily. We have over 30 communities throughout Wisconsin, with many more in the works, which means the opportunities are endless and the fun has only just begun.
…. Just imagine what we can do together!
Still need convincing? Feel free to check out the following:
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage construction from initial design to project completion by acting as company's liaison in all monthly office and weekly job site meetings with architects, general contractors, approval agencies and utility companies.
- Work side by side with the development team in order to evaluate the viability of any given project.
- Clear understanding of how to manage the preliminary civil design process, multi-family programming and general contractor sourcing negotiations.
- Review contract documents and Shop Drawings for consistency and accuracy to ensure contractors are building per plans and specifications.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and participate in Internal Lesson Learned meetings.
- Ensure permits, utilities, telecommunication, site access is coordinated and ready for construction/occupancy activities.
- Produce and lead the management of the project master schedule.
- Complete project punch list, close out and warranty procedures in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality craftsmanship accordance with contract documents, industry standards and/or manufacture's recommendations.
- Proven financial skills including estimating, ability to develop and manage budgets on large scale multifamily construction projects, skills required to provide accurate forecasts, articulate risks and opportunities.
- Review and approve general contractor, architect and consultant pay requisitions and submit for final approval.
Once your application is complete, you'll receive an automated response confirming your information is received. Over the next few days, our team will review your application and reach out regarding next steps!