Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
The Foth Infrastructure Division is currently undergoing exciting growth in our Milwaukee, WI office. We are seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Civil Engineering Project Manager who is looking to manage engineering projects and client relationships.
Economic development, safety, and aging infrastructure – these are all challenges faced by nearly every community today. As a member of the Foth Infrastructure engineering team, you will help clients meet these challenges while minimizing impacts to the community and the environment. From airports to utilities, roads, and bridges, you will be a part of providing effective solutions that are cost-conscious and practical.
- Lead technical engineering, quality assurance/control, and municipal engineering project activities focused on utilities and roadway design
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Deliver projects within budget, schedule, and contractual commitments
- Negotiate change orders to the scope of work with the client and subcontractors
- Work closely with relevant permitting agencies
- Develop technical reports, feasibility studies, and engineering designs
- Lead, coordinate, and build teamwork among other members in all necessary disciplines
- Establish objectives and provide performance feedback for project team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Professional Engineer (PE) License in Wisconsin
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing projects
- Minimum of 5 years working in the engineering consulting industry
- Minimum of 5 years with direct client contact
- 10+ years of experience planning, designing, and constructing public utility projects
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.