Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure and Environment, LLC is currently undergoing exciting growth in our Milwaukee, WI office. We are seeking team-focused and results-oriented Civil Construction Observers who are looking to be significant contributors to the execution of municipal and state transportation projects.
Economic growth, aging infrastructure, and safety are all challenges faced by nearly every community today. As a member of the Foth Infrastructure construction team, you will help clients meet these challenges while minimizing impacts to the community and the environment. From airports to utilities, roads, and bridges, you will be a part of providing effective solutions that are cost-conscious and practical.
- Provide construction observation services for municipal and state transportation projects
- Oversee and coordinate contracted services, including survey and material testing
- Document and verify adherence to project specifications (e.g., daily log, quantities, submittals)
- Communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and property owners regarding project scope, timelines, and related project issues
- Coordinate roadway design project plans with associated utility companies
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years of experience in construction observation or equal combination of formal education and applicable experience
- Previous municipal construction experience (e.g., storm/sanitary sewer, watermain, paving, grading)
- Associate degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- Completion of Wisconsin DOT certifications (PCC1, PCC2, Aggregate Tech, HMA Sampler)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.