Requisition ID: 9333
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a MolsonCoors Company, is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Temporary Brewery Worker working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Supply Chain or Packaging Team. You will be responsible for operating forklifts or packaging equipment in a demanding environment focused on shipping large volumes of packaged product.
This position reports to the Process Leader and works closely with their fellow Brewery Workers, Mechanics and Electricians.
- Operate, understand and rotate through all pieces of packaging equipment
- Responsible for the sanitation of all equipment on the assigned line
- Perform line checks, assist with accident investigations, hazard analysis, audits, and attend meetings as required
- Drive forklifts as trained to do so
- Read and interpret packaging schedule, job procedures, and work instructions
- Responsible for autonomous maintenance of valves, motors, pumps, filter and gear boxes including lubricating all machinery, making necessary operational adjustments, and ensuring equipment is running efficiently producing a quality product
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to work full time, all shifts, all schedules, all days of the week to include weekends and holidays
- Previous experience driving a forklift
- Previous experience with computer operation
- You are comfortable with the physical requirements of this position, including regularly sitting, standing, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, crouching or crawling. Frequently lifting and/or moving items over 60 pounds
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.