Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Perform month end accounting duties including posting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements and related schedules.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Assist with fixed asset tracking and related processes.
- Provide reports and related information to support business unit objectives and growth.
- Respond to inquiries by providing guidance, support and analysis, as requested.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in areas of expertise.
- Integrate new knowledge and skills into daily work and share with colleagues as appropriate.
- Assist with department projects
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of three (3) years' experience in accounting or bookkeeping required
- Demonstrated problem solving, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication and solid Microsoft Suite skills (Excel) required
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as ability to work independently, follow directions / procedures required, as well as work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with frequent interruptions