Senior Customer Service Representative
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative who will assist customers in the branch or over the phone with their financial needs such as opening new accounts, cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments. The Senior Customer Service Representative will also identify and cross-sell East West Bank products and services that meet customers’ need.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving an increasingly profitable market.
- Cash checks and process deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments
- Document larger deposits using Currency Transaction Reports
- Identify and sell East West Bank products and services that meet customers’ needs
- Address customer questions/concerns and refer to appropriate internal resources for resolution
- Identify fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Bank
- Develop new customer relationships and open new accounts for customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- 2-4 years of recent customer service experience
- 2-4 years of recent cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work on weekends
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.