Do you have experience in Program Management? Do you want to work for a top-tier, industry leading Contract Manufacturing Company? If so, Sparton would like to hear from you!
As the Program Manager, you will plan and manage programs relative to attaining cost, schedule, and performance goals. Interface with customers (both internal and external) to communicate requirements such that all parties are working together to achieve the program goals.
- Drafts and implements procedures and work instructions relating to the Quality effort
- Primary customer contact providing accurate, prompt, professional and courteous service in accordance with mutual expectations created through Sale Order delivery commitments or, if established, co-signed Manufacturing Service Agreements
- Work with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Materials to insure necessary customer documentation is obtained, properly stored and distributed per established procedures
- Support customer ECO's managing both implementation and associated impact in terms of delivery and cost per established procedures
- Establish and change production priorities through the maintenance of Sale Order delivery dates, while measuring delivery performance to the original customer delivery commitment
- Effectively use company software to maintain and communicate real-time status of production in terms of cost, quality, and availability
- Work directly with the Customer and the internal teams in regards to project schedules, forecasts, order management, production issues, team meetings, action items, engineering change notices, and any other topics related to the project.
- Work with the assigned Materials Buyer on supplier selection and supplier management issues as needed
- Perform customer account asset (account payable and inventory) management and monitor individual product and account margin performance
- Establish formal and informal communication processes with assigned accounts to maintain customer satisfaction when addressing complaints, concerns and product returns
- Responsible for P&L performance of program
- Participate in and lead Customer program team communication meetings as required by Customer account
- Assist Sales in Pricing and Contract Negotiations when required
- Manage program lifecycle: development, engineering, manufacturing & end-of-life
- Manage customer relationships: voice of the customer (VOC)
- Negotiate key issues with the customer, both financial and project based
- Identify growth opportunities within current programs
- Develop bid strategy and coordinate bid efforts
- Analyze financial information relative to bids and program progress
- Support BDM in customer pursuit and lead generation
- Key liaison between company and internal/external customers
- Prepare and supply information for annual sales plans and budgets
- Undertake additional responsibilities or activities as required
- BA/BS in Business, Technical, or related field
- 5 to 10 years working in a Program, Projects or Customer Service environment within the CM or similar environment
- Experience with Military customers or sub-contractors that sell into the Military
- Must possess good working knowledge CM technology (specifically circuit board assembly)
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated analytical problem solver with strong computer skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Understanding of the Defense acquisition and budget process
Sparton Corp. is an industry leader for complex, contract design and manufacturing needs.
Sparton hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on being empowerment to make a difference in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
Sparton has a strong company culture with a rich history. Sparton is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL with facilities in Milpitas CA, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, New York, New Hampshire, Minnesota, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Viet Nam, and Canada. For more information about Sparton, please visit www.sparton.com
We Offer a Strong Benefits Package!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Sparton than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Sparton provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' health/well-being, and future financial security. Benefits offered:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan with a company match (50% on 6% contribution)
Sparton is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
Sparton Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled 41 CFR 60-1.4
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.