As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a talented professional to join our Events and Promotions division. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity. We have a fun, casual atmosphere centered on individuals with one common goal….GROWTH!
Event Coordinators and Promotional Assistants are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Logistics:
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
Team skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team leader
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be solution driven
- Must have a vehicle
- Must be able to have FUN
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however we are willing and eager to train the right individual.