Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a Senior .NET Developer (System Software) supporting the PDSS team in Millington, TN.
This is a direct back-fill for a full-time position to support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience, or an associate degree with 10 years of experience, or .NET development with SQL Server for at least 12 years experience ideally with C#.
This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated progressive experience designing and developing web applications, including:
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC Framework
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
- Ability to train and coach junior development members on effective Unit Testing techniques.
Clearance Eligibility: This position requires a background check and that the candidate currently be and remain eligible for a SECRET level clearance. Inability to obtain and maintain a successful background check will result in candidate being ineligible for this position. U.S. Citizenship is required in order to be considered for the required national security clearance.
Information Security Certification: Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess one of the following Information Security certifications.
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Professional Certification: Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must either obtain a commercial computing environment certification (or) a computing environment training certificate.