Agile Program Coach
Volt is currently hiring for a contract to hire Agile Program Level Coach for our client located in Short Hills, NJ. The Program-level Coach will work with one or more programs while supporting Lean Enterprise and Agile Delivery (LEAD) Agile Adoption, Transformation, and Scaling efforts to enable teams and programs to deliver higher value outcomes more efficiently, predictably and with higher quality.
- Act as a change agent and as part of the team of Coaches leading and supporting teams and individuals in their Agile and Lean journey.
- Be able to make decisions and independently drive any aspect of Agile rollout at a team and program levels.
- Leverage agile methodologies to consistently execute delivery across the agile transformation and adoption program.
- Orchestrate transition to Agile and Lean for a large organization as part of the Agile/Lean Coaching team. Act as a liaison with the Lines of Business. Build trust with the business and throughout the organization.
- Ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration, drive highest productivity and better predictability of delivery across organization. Foster innovation and encourage continuous improvement
- Advise on dependency management techniques between internal teams and third parties, release managers, or between Agile teams.
- Educate and assist with Program level planning and road mapping
- Create training materials and provide training and coaching throughout the organization.
- Contribute to Agile Engagement framework(s) definition and standardization
- Support organization Agile maturity through assessments and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively build and contribute to the company's Agile and Lean Community and develop Communities of Practice, mentor Agile practitioners.
- Support Agile teams in their development, playbook creation, and in establishing consistent best practices. Collaborate with non-Agile team, educate and support them throughout transformation. Define relevant metrics that help the program see how they are doing.
- Inspire all stakeholders at any level in their Agile transition. Develop, coach, and mentor team members to advance their skills and career.
- Must be able to manage 2 or more areas simultaneously
- Must possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Possess prior experience coaching multiple teams in a large financial enterprise on Agile adoption
- Strong Technical background and familiar with IT terminology.
- Ability to adjust and apply technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile development principles
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly understand the scope of the project and identify key success and risk factors
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Enthusiastic team-player, team leader as well as a self-starter
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Flexible, yet firm in approach to managing the project
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, SharePoint and PowerPoint) and system documentation tools
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer