Fleet Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Do you enjoy being a key player for a fast paced professional team?
- Are you the “go to“ to handle all levels of administrative work in your current field of work?
- Are you ready for a challenging core role with an award-winning Fleet Sales Team?
Then, GET MORE OPPORTUNITY WITH HERTRICH FLEET SERVICES, INC.AND APPLY WITH US TODAY! PLUS, ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS OFF!
The Hertrich Family recognizes that the only difference between our business and the ones down the street is the people and processes within it. We know that in order to be world class we must build world class people, processes, and facilities. Our Fleet Services Department is one of the top 25 Government Sales Dealers in the Country and is still growing!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Hertrich Family members will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth. We also provide for our full time employees, an industry leading compensation and benefits package for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along with vehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays it forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and their activities and veteran's causes.
We are looking for a highly organized Fleet Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator that -
- Has a positive attitude regardless of the pace or situation to find and execute solutions for day to day challenges, work with accounting office and managers on various projects and identify areas of opportunity to improve results.
- Will handle all income calls, filing, ordering of supplies and preparing reports along with inventory tracking from shipping through delivery.
- Monitor and follow up on all accounts receivable according to schedule, track payment and update accounting office accordingly, assist in all delivery preparation and scheduling, including drivers.
- Will perform other duties as deemed by management.
A World Class Hertrich Fleet Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator will need -
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Administrative experience strongly preferred
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge and computer efficiency
- Multi-tasking abilities and highly self-motivated
- Be eager to learn and continue the success of our Fleet Department
- To pass a pre-employment background review and drug screen
- To know that you are a valuable Member of a Professional Team and TO DO YOUR BEST EVERYDAY!
“Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.“