HELP DESK MANAGER
The Helpdesk Manager oversees the staff and operations of the Stockman help desk, providing technical support for computer network, PCs, printers and other computer equipment. They ensure team members are trained and coached on effective methods to research, troubleshoot, and deliver solutions. Implements and utilizes help desk systems and tools to identify, document, track and resolve reported problems. Identifies and gathers key metrics to analyze the help desk performance and identify problem areas. Develops and optimizes processes to achieve service level requirements and performance goals. May act as the escalation point and facilitator for severe, critical, or unique issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Oversee a team of 5-7 help desk staff, ensuring timely and efficient problem resolution
- Ensure calls are being tracked, documented and categorized properly
- Schedule the Help Desk for efficient coverage
- Develop and refine problem resolution processes
- Create knowledge articles for common problems or questions
- Maintain and update onboarding documentation and processes for new hires
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved support calls
- Report on call volumes and key metrics to management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree or technical school preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in help desk operations or bank operations preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of helpdesk or customer service experience, with supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with various level business users
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of computer networks, hardware and software
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
For full description, which includes physical mental demands please see attachment.