Customer Service Representative
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
The Order Management Specialist will work in the Customer Support Call Center. This position is responsible to answer calls from dealers in U.S. and Canada relating to order processing.
This position also helps cover the on-call phone to provide Flash Plus support to our dealer organization, 362 days a year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering questions about special terms orders, working with suppliers for vendor direct orders and helping dealers expedite orders as requested.
- Coordinates the resolution of parts problems between parts distribution centers
- Processes Machine Back Order reports, working with factories, to provide customers with the earliest possible availability.
- Trains and assists dealer personnel with electronic ordering and information systems to maintain a high level of support to customers.
- Provides Flash Plus after hours service to include weekends and holidays in order to provide customers with 24 hour parts service 7 days per week.
- Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
- High school diploma/equivalent with 2+ years of customer service experience is required, but call center experience is extremely beneficial and is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to handle a large volume of calls on a daily basis, work in a team environment and be self-directed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook) required
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Term of Assignment
- Long-term, 3+ year contract: Tentative Start Date: December 2016 through December 2019; depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position.
- Tuesday-Friday, 2pm-10:30pm and Saturday 12pm/noon-8:30pm.
- Required to be on-call every 10 weeks for one week at a time.
- Training is 2-3 weeks on 1st shift (9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday).
1. 2+ years of Customer Service experience
2. Microsoft Excel and Outlook
3. Call Center Experience is strongly preferred
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!