KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
At KLX, you'll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You'll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor for our Midland, TX location.
Supervises shop personnel assigned to the facility; assists management with implementation of strategic plans and goals for the business while ensuring compliance with all company, local, state, and federal regulations; communicates inventory needs for operations
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization's mission. Assists with implementation of long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Assists with inventory tracking process to ensure all assets are being properly tracked in RTMS as they move in and out of the warehouse including performing transfers and delivery tickets/billing approvals.
- Supervises all shop personnel including operations employees to perform their jobs at a high level and hold them accountable for performance.
- Communicates with customers to schedule equipment and service delivery
- Communicates inventory and supply needs for operations at site and assists with ordering process
- Partners with customers to reduce their operating non-productive time.
- Responsible for quality control and assurance to API code and standards of all equipment, inventory excellence, adhering to all HSE policies, including DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: Less than High School Education
- 0-2 year's of related work experience
- Current applicable HSE certifications
- Ability to manage conflict, influence, and negotiate with internal stakeholders
- Must possess extensive reasoning skills including analysis, coordination, and innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, time, and expense applications
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving history
- Education: Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering or Petroleum or other related discipline
- 2-4 year's of related work experience
- 1-3 year's of supervisory experience
- Financial and oilfield services business acumen
- Relevant product line experience in roles with increasing responsibility
- Class A CDL with acceptable driving history
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.