Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Assists with the on-going operations of the Office in relation to phone answering, directing callers and visitors, filing, and other clerical duties.
1. Answer phones, retrieve messages, follow-up with call backs from answering service.
2. Faxing, filing, mailing notices, letters and handouts to residents and applicants.
3. Initiate, track and close work orders utilizing systems for property.
4. Assist Community Manager with ordering office supplies for property when necessary.
5. Show vacant units to prospective tenants if required.
6. Report all incidents and emergencies to Community Manager or Assistant Community Manager.
7. Assist Assistant Community Manager and/or Community Manager with other tasks and duties as required
-. 6 months or more clerical office experience.
- High School Diploma.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational skills..
- Must present professional business appearance.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.